It’s hard to know how someone can help you if you don’t know how they have helped others. Sure, they can tell you how wonderful they are, but where’s the proof?
Here’s our proof that we can do what we claim - the links will open new windows:
- Embers & Flame – a web site devoted to BBQ and more. Recently launched with a very customized back end.
- Chaos Manor - Dr. Jerry Pournelle’s site, moved to a new host and converted his daily Views and Mail to a customized WordPress site, all without ‘bothering’ the users
- FacesofSuicide – a custom-written site showing the faces of loved ones that have ‘left too soon’ (see note below)
- SuicideGrief Forum – a discussion forum based on phpBB for those affected by suicide (see note below)
- FoodieFeeds - a Food Blog aggregator, using custom PHP/MySQL to display the latest feed information from food-related blogs.
- theBBQGrail- a site devoted to real BBQ – based in WordPress with a customized theme and PHP-based additional content.
- CellarWebAds- an easy way to display ads on your web site with one simple command; free to use. Full tracking of views and clicks, easy setup and billing. The display ads on the right side are done with CellarWebAds.
- Glen Hellewell – a family history site with mostly private content.
- Utah Manufactured Housing Action Group - a non-profit organization for manufactured housing owners, WordPress-based.
And there are other sites – some are still in development, so we can’t show you right now.
But we can help you get your web site out of the basement. And we can do it fast. The same day if you need it.
Let’s get started! Yell into our cellar here.
Note: the suicide support sites were ‘pro bono’ to support a group that has been very helpful to our family in dealing with this personal matter. Their sites had hosting problems, and we rebuilt these support sites from scratch with customized programs as our contribution to their mission. Take a look at the Outreach links on those sites for their other sites we have helped with.